Task 1: “Confess” your book habits. Dog-earring? Laying books face down? Bending back the spines? Skimming? OR: Confess your guilty reading pleasure, or comfort reads.

I´m laying books face down and I´m a skilled skim reader. I´m not sure whether or not these are bad book habits, I don´t perceive them as such. For the laying books face down, I´m always careful about it. And for the skim-reading, sometimes books are so bad and so boring, they deserve to become a DNF and yet sometimes I want to know how a certain story ends. And I can easily obtain the necessary information by skimming through the book for 10-15 minutes instead of reading the whole thing for another three hours.

Task 2: It’s “Pennants” day according to MbD’s husband: post a picture of your favorite team’s logo / mascot and the last time they’ve won a championship (or not).

As a German, I should be rooting for the German national football / soccer team. But I will always root for the Danish team instead, should they happen to be in a tournament. What a glorious day it was when they won the European championship against Germany in 1992.

[Source]

Task 3: In centuries gone by, penance would often end up in what might be described as a very extended bad hair day (complete with sackcloth and ashes). Tell us: What’s a bad hair day to you – and what (if anything) do you do about it?

I have a bad hair day whenever my bangs don´t want to lay like they are supposed to do. Which is more often than not. At the moment I´m having a haircut that doesn´t require a whole lot of styling, which is the remedy against stubborn bangs.