Task 1:  Burn a book in effigy.  Not that anyone of us would do such a thing, but if you HAD to, which book would be the one you’d sacrifice to the flames (gleefully or not)?

I would never burn a book willingly, but should it ever be a matter of life and death to keep a fire burning and I would have this book at hand, I would gladly toss it on the pyre. Every nipple-glorifying and high forehead-shaming word can be erased from the literary world for all I care.

HEX - Nancy Forest-Flier,Thomas Olde Heuvelt

Task 2:  List your top 3 treasonous crimes against books.  Not ones you’ve committed, but the ones you think are the worst.

1) Burning books

2) Breaking the spine, dog-earing the pages or otherwise damaging books, especially if they are borrowed (this includes library books)

3) German book blurbs are a crime in itself and I can´t even begin to tell you how awful those are. What I hate most about them is the fact that they fairly often spoil important plot points. I had a moment or two in which I felt the need to throw a book across the bookstore just because of the blurb.