Not the reading one, the reviewing one. I´m sorry if I haven´t posted any reviews lately, but I can´t get myself to sit down and write about the books I have read. I have to think of something to ease myself back into writing a review.

I´m not sure what kind of book to read next after having finished Catherynne M. Valente´s Space Opera (and still listening to her book Radiance). As much as I love her writing style, after having read one of her books every other book seem to lack something. Anyhow, I´m considering a reread of David Mitchell´s Cloud Atlas (a beloved favorite of mine), an Agatha Christie Mystery or a Patricia Highsmith novel. Does any one of you have a preference? What should I read next?

So instead of reading in my spare time I have watched the movie Justice League (that movie is one big pile of rubbish) and the first episode of the second season of Westworld (amazing show) the last couple of nights. And today I watched Avengers: Infinity War and I really enjoyed this movie. It was incredibly entertaining and I´m still reeling from all the feelings it gave me.

I hope you are all doing well and that you had a lovely weekend.