Normally I don´t do a monthly wrap-up, but this month I completed the shocking amount of 15 books, one of these books being a tome of about 700 pages (and the script for Sunshine being a read outside of the bingo). This has to be my new monthly record. And I have read so many good books this month, I will definitely have to add the horror genre to my reading list more often. Thanks again to Moonlight Reader and Obsidian Black Death for bringing the Halloween Bingo to life.

5 Stars

The Woman in White - Wilkie Collins

4,5 Stars

Sweetheart, Sweetheart - Bernard Taylor,Michael Rowe  Written in Red - Anne Bishop  The Haunting of Hill House - Shirley Jackson,Laura Miller

4 Stars

Storm of the Century: An Original Screenplay - Stephen King  The Crucible - Arthur Miller,Christopher Bigsby  The Dumb House (Vintage Classics) - John Burnside  The Turn of the Screw - Henry James  The Birds & Other Stories - Daphne du Maurier  Sunshine - Alex Garland

3,5 Stars

The House With a Clock in Its Walls - John Bellairs,Edward Gorey

3 Stars

The Fall of the House of Usher - Edgar Allan Poe  Ammie, Come Home - Barbara Michaels

1,5 Stars

Bird Box - Josh Malerman

0,5 Stars

My Soul to Keep - Tananarive Due

Only two books this month that I didn´t enjoy, which is not too bad. I hope that the upcoming reading month will be equally as good.