Clarification for the marker: The Dumb House is a great book and it totally deserves a place on this bingocard, because it is freaking disturbing. The yikes applies for all the horrible things the MC does throughout the book.
1. Read with (Booklikes) friends - Ammie, Come Home by Barbara Michaels
2. Diverse Authors can be spooky fun - My Soul to Keep by Tananarive Due
3. Ghost stories and haunted houses - The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
4. Scary Women (authors) - The Birds and other Stories by Daphne Du Maurier
5. Young Adult Horror - The House with a Clock in its Walls by John Bellairs
6. Classic Horror - The Turn of The Screw by Henry James
7. Free Space - The Dumb House by John Burnside