First of all a huge thank you to Moonlight and Obsidian for hosting the bingo, the bingo card is just so pretty. It´s going to be so much fun to fill it out. Since this is a more specific bingo card, I need to plan my reads ahead of time, too. Otherwise I wouldn´t be able to fill out any of the squares. So far I have these books on my list (besides the two buddy reads Ammie, Come Home and The Hound of the Baskervilles):
- The Turn of the Screw by Henry James: Classic Horror. I´m going to read this one on the serial reader app.
- Ghostly by Audrey Niffenegger: There is a Black Cat on the cover.
- The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson: She is a Scary Woman (Author)
- Dark Harvest by Norman Partridge: This story is set on Halloween
- Darkness, Take my Hand by Dennis Lehane: It´s not specifically horror, but this book is supposed to be creepy at times and it is set in New England (Boston)
- Bird Box by Josh Malerman: Full moon it is.
- The Chemistry of Death by Simon Beckett: This is going to be a reread for me, so I know that there a lot of creepy crawlies in this one.
- The Shining by Stephen King: Another reread and it features ghost stories and haunted houses (more or less, it´s a hotel).
- Written in Red by Anne Bishop: I guess it´s vampires vs. werewolfes in this one.
- Sunshine by Alex Garland: The screenplay to my favorite movie and there is a "Fall" (into a good book) at a pivotal moment in the story.
- The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre: An reversed Locked room mystery, in which the main character locks herself into her appartement (for a specific reason) and she has to get out of her appartement to solve a mystery (at least I think so).
I won´t be able to finish all of them and since I´m a big mood reader, I may end up with totally different books. I´ll just have to wait and see.