I managed to read Arthur Conan Doyles "The Sign of Four" in the garden cottage at my parents house. So this book goes in the "Read in a boat, tent or cabin" spot. And yeah, I have a bingo!
1. A book by a dead author - Jamaica Inn by Daphne DuMaurier
2. YA or children´s title - Ares: Bringer of Death by George O´Connor
3. A blast from the past: historical fiction - Jane Steele by Lindsay Faye
4. Mystery and suspence - Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
5. Adapted for the big screen - High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
6. Read in a boat, tent or cabin - The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle