April was a very successfull reading month. I enjoyed every book that I have read and there haven´t been a single bad one amongst them (except Above All Things. But I will just pretend that I finished this one in March, because all the books I have read in March were awfully bad). I read seven books last month:

Speak - Louisa Hall  A Study in Scarlet - Arthur Conan Doyle  The Orenda - Joseph Boyden  The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet - Becky Chambers  Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling  The Cuckoo's Calling - Robert Galbraith  The Secret History - Donna Tartt

Last week I found out that my local Danish library has some sort of interlibrary loan with all the libraries in Denmark. So I went a little crazy and ordered some books (ok, I ordered a lot of books).Which means I have a nice selection for the month of May. This is my May TBR and if I manage to read at least five of these books, I will be one happy reader:

Old Herbaceous: A Novel of the Garden - Reginald Arkell  I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith  White Oleander - Janet Fitch  Jamaica Inn - Daphne du Maurier,Sarah Dunant  Nimona - Noelle Stevenson, Noelle Stevenson  The Improbability of Love - Hannah Rothschild  The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon - David Grann  Revolutionary Road - Richard Yates